Wednesday, October 3, 2007

What is Public Relations?

All about Public Relations





http://aboutpublicrelations.net/index.htm
About Public relations made by Steven R. Van Hook. This site provides information public relations, internships, a tool kit on how to PR, agencies and a wide range of topics that are addressed if you are unfamiliar with public relations. This site enhances my topic because it allows beginners to know exactly what PR is about and give them the chance to see if they really want to follow in this career path. I think this site is great because it is very straight forward and it will help a lot of people. When I first started studying PR I didn't know what it was!




Online Public Relations




http://www.online-pr.com/
Online Public Relations includes information about Public Relations, general media information, PR jobs, career links, job hunting tips and many more. This site enhances my topic because it is very basic and straight forward and the more information and the help you can get on PR the better you will succeed. This site is good because it is very easy to understand, although the imagery is very bland.

No comments: