Wednesday, October 3, 2007

How to make a media list?

Margaret Gee's Media Guide








http://www.cserver.com.au/mglive/
Margaret Gee's media guide will help you make a media list easily because Margaret Gee’s has already researched several contact details and has compiled them into a book as well as an online website. This topic enhances my topic because when you write a media release you have to also compile a list of which media outlets would be best suited to your media release and Margaret Gee has done the hard yards for you. I think this is a great site, it is often difficult to get people's contacts because they just don't hand it over, with this site it makes it easier.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

hey there, first, I find your blog to be very informative for a budding PR practitioner like me. I am just finishing my PR degree and wanted to know how to get media contact. I am denied access to Margaret Gee's site. Is there any other way you know of???